Here are our terms:
Use of Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Sunshine Print’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose business address is Sunshine Print, Unit 10 Hollins Business Centre, Stafford ST16 2RH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business Terms & Conditions
Product Proof & Product Content
Once you agree the proof of your product, you agree that exactly that content will be printed on the product No further changes can be made and the products will be printed to show exactly the content to which you agreed. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions which are inherent in the content after you have agreed to the proof.
The price quoted for “print only” or “design and print” includes delivery to one UK mainland address.
If delivery is required to any other place other than one UK mainland address then an additional charge will apply. This additional charge will be advised to you prior to delivery and a separate invoice will follow for the excess payment required. Delivery will not be made until payment of this excess charge has been made in full.
01785 305 121